writing 3 - Unforgettable experience



Hello guys. Well i would like to tell you about my unforgettable experience.

At the time idul fitri holidays i still junior high school, i and family went to Semarang city. I was very happy because i will visited to my family in centra java. We went at seven o’clock after idul fitri prayer, we went did’t used bus transportation but my father invited to me for used two motorcycle, so one a motorcycle used i with my parent and one more used two my brother. At the middle trip i and my parent loss contact with my brother, then my father did’t saw them and my father searched wartel in street, in the fact motorcycle my brother bleed ribbon, then i and my parent waited in rembang city. In the way to Semarang i together my family just took a rest one time, and then the next to way until demak city. I and my family visited to family for father, we arrived afternoon one o’clock. Then we ordered rest, and prepare ate. I was very happy met them because a long time did’t met, we stayed in demak until two day. Then we the next to home my family in Semarang city. After that arrived in Semarang city they shocked with arrival us that took just motorcycle from gresik, east java until Semarang centra java. We response very good, and then we rest and discuss together until last night. Next day my father invited me and mother walked in Semarang city. We feel condition Semarang with full togetherness, and for two brother they walked to town city with used bycycle. And we documentation that story.
Okay guys!! Thanks for your attention and stay in the next my post. SPIRIT guyss.....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Keunggulan dan Perkembangan Jurusan Agribisnis

Sejarah Singkat Kota Asalku

writing 4 - my dream in future