writing 2 - About my self



Hellow guys,,,,
so i will introduce my self, my name is Aminah Roisatul Kubro, my nickname Rosy, Oke guys i am from gresik city, east java. And now i female university student of Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang, in this i put Agribisnis department bacause i want to makes enterpreneur. And then i have two brother, he is handsome. Her nickname sany and faqy. We have hobby difference, for sany hobby is basket ball, faqy hobby is football, and my hobby is bathminton and jogging hehe.... but we same like sport. Now i want to introduce my parent, my mom is Siti Ruqoiyah, she is beautiful, patient, nice, and any other, she is marketeer. My father is Sutikno Al Farisi, she is handsome, smart, nice, enjoy  and any other, he is enterpriser.
oke... guys. the last thanks for attention. hope it is useful..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Keunggulan dan Perkembangan Jurusan Agribisnis

Sejarah Singkat Kota Asalku

writing 4 - my dream in future